- Recent Press Releases
- Press Release Archives
- Kansas Strong Presentations
- Providing for our Future Energy Needs
- Climate Myths and Oil & Gas Markets Explored at KIOGA Annual Convention
- KIOGA Energy Education Advocacy Begins New School Year
- American Oil & Gas Needed to Solve Our Energy Dilemna
- Energy Value Growth Key to Solving our Energy Conundrum
energy from the heartland
Please read and download any articles in our archive. These relevant articles are an important resource for communicating our message.
Providing for our world’s future energy needs is one of the great challenges of this century. Increasing world populations demand higher standards of living that require more access to energy. Indeed, the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) projects global energy demand to increase by 20% by 2025. Without energy, our entire industrial and cultural infrastructure would collapse, including agriculture, transportation, information technology, communication, and many of the essentials that the public takes for granted.