- Recent Press Releases
- Press Release Archives
- Kansas Strong Presentations
- Providing for our Future Energy Needs
- Climate Myths and Oil & Gas Markets Explored at KIOGA Annual Convention
- KIOGA Energy Education Advocacy Begins New School Year
- American Oil & Gas Needed to Solve Our Energy Dilemna
- Energy Value Growth Key to Solving our Energy Conundrum
energy from the heartland
Please read and download any articles in our archive. These relevant articles are an important resource for communicating our message.
As the new school year got underway, KIOGA continued our energy advocacy efforts by providing professional presentations to Topeka School District (USD 501) teachers and helping the Kansas Oil & Gas Resources Fund (KOGRF) conduct a science teacher workshop. Expanding educator awareness about hydrocarbon-based energy is fundamental to the KIOGA energy education advocacy effort.